domenica 14 settembre 2014

Ricevere le Tempeste Geomagnetiche con mezzi e costi minimali - Seconda puntata - More info

Ciao Jean Marie ,
                              I can publish the drawings when I can find somewhere the sketch of them that I have to search in my chaos ....
My order is quite statistical ...
The system is now buried on the ground ,and I can't take it off ,  but it is simply the FGM-3 with a divider /8 HMOS and a 3 pin stabilizer ( 78L05) .
Power supply and signal output travel on the same RG58 cable.
Power supply is fed and extracted with two standard Impedance driven to resonance to the capacity of the cable and an additional capacitor .
At the output of the inserter there is a transformer for galvanic insulation, being the FGM-3 in the garden and the server with SL in the lab that is around 50 m far .
The transformer is resonated too , so at the end the signal is more similar to a sinusoid than the square wave generated from the FGM-3 and then divided .
The power inserter is a double stage stabilizer .
One 12 V linear stabilized power supply followed by a 78L08 .
I can also take out the settings of spectrum LAB in the two format that you can use : .usr or .ini .
Please forgive me if I also drive this message to the VLF group and the blog .
I have received broadly many other request to have the same that you asked .

Here you can find some real pictures of what I broadly. described :


The second stage of stabilization was inserted after the pictures to improve frequency drifting .



I have contact with Renato Romero quite daily ...

73-Claudio Re   

-----Messaggio originale-----
Inviato: domenica 14 settembre 2014 08:51
Oggetto:

Ciao Claudio, very interesting indeed ! do you have a schematic how you wired the sensor ? I have the same one and will do the test. Also can you send me the configuration of Spectrum (you have probably a txt file with it ?

really interesting !

you know www.vlf.it ? send the info to Renato he will be pleased

73's

JM

--
Jean Marie POLARD
F5VLB


2 commenti:

  1. Good morning Mr. Repetto,

    I find very interessing your project. I am just wondering if you ever tested the well known HMC5883L magnetometer and if you do, what an experience you made. Maybe not sensitive enough? Thank you very much in advance. Regards, M°Jesús Sogorb Amoros.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Dear Maria , the sensor HMC5883L that you suggested has a DIGITAL resolution (the LSB) of 2mG ( milliGauss ) that is 200nT ( nano Tesla) =0,2uT(microTesla) .
    http://www.adafruit.com/datasheets/HMC5883L_3-Axis_Digital_Compass_IC.pdf

    The FGM-3 make measurements with ANALOG resolution in the total range +/- 50uT( MicroTesla) = 50000 nT
    ( nanoTesla) that is +/-500mG (milliGauss) .
    http://www.speakesensors.com/PDF/detail.pdf

    Sorry , I had never tested the HMC5883L.
    Claudio Re - reclaudio@alma.it

    RispondiElimina

I commenti sono aperti a tutti e sono soggetti insindacabilmente a moderazione.
NON SARANNO PUBBLICATI COMMENTI SE PRIVI DI NOME E COGNOME ED EMAIL.
IL SOLO NOMINATIVO RADIOAMATORIALE NON SOSTITUISCE IL NOME E COGNOME RICHIESTO.
Grazie.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.