- 02:30 MFSK16: anteprima del programma
- : 45 MFSK32: immagine logo VOA
- 05:22 MFSK32: Notizie di VOA ri cuore stampato 3D
- 01:00 MFSK32: image Cuore
- 04:15 MFSK64 in Flmsg * formato: Notizie di VOA , Marte
- 01:15 MFSK32: Marte immagine
- Immagine EASYPAL 7:05 ** (4-QAM)
- 01:08 MFSK16: annunci di chiusura
- 01:17 MFSK32: Immagine logo Radiogram VOA
- : 55 modalità Sorpresa della settimana
In recording the program for this weekend, I applied audio compression to my voice introduction and to the music at the end of the show -- but not to the digital tones. Perhaps you will notice the difference.
Here is the lineup for VOA Radiogram for the weekend of 3 and 4 August 2013:
- 2:30 MFSK16: Program preview
- :45 MFSK32: VOA logo image
- 5:22 MFSK32: VOA News re 3D printed heart
- 1:00 MFSK32: Heart image
- 4:15 MFSK64 in Flmsg* format: VOA News re oxygen in Mars's past
- 1:15 MFSK32: Mars image
- 7:05 EasyPal image** (4-QAM)
- 1:08 MFSK16: closing announcements
- 1:17 MFSK32: VOA Radiogram logo image
- :55 Surprise mode of the week
*To make Flmsg work with Fldigi (both can be downloaded from w1hkj.com), in Flmsg: Configure > Misc > NBEMS -- Under Reception of flmsg files, check both boxes, and under that indicate where your Flmsg.exe file is located.
**Download EasyPal software from vk4aes.com.
Please send reception reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
These would be especially helpful:
1) Audio samples of poor reception which nevertheless results in a successful decoding of the text modes.
2) Reception of the digital modes on less expensive portable radios, and any advice you have on how to feed audio from those radios to your PC and the decoding software.
VOA Radiogram transmission schedule
(all days and times UTC)
Sat 1600-1630 17860 kHz
Sun 0230-0300 5745 kHz
Sun 1300-1330 6095 kHz
Sun 1930-2000 15670 kHz
All via the Edward R. Murrow transmitting station in North Carolina
Thanks for listening and decoding, and I look forward to your emails.
Kim Andrew Elliott
Producer and Presenter