lunedì 10 febbraio 2014

Sharing DX Memories with you - Amarcord 1 -

Julian Anderson ha pubblicato su Facebook nel gruppo "AIR RADIOASCOLTO " diverse foto interessanti sulle stazioni  radio che ha visitato in Sud America , un bel ricordo per  tutti noi.

Julian Anderson has published on the Facebook group "AIR Radioascolto" interesting photos on various radio stations he visited in South America, a beautiful memory for all of us
  
 


Here I am with DXer Felipe L Flosi, at the Sugar Loaf, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I spent a week at Felipe's house, he was a wonderful host; I enjoyed tuning exotic stations using his 4 Collins R390a receivers, and thanks to him I was able to know perfectly well "a cidade maravilhosa" (the wonderful city), he took me everywhere. April, 1992.














And here I am tuning tropical bands stations at my house in San Antonio de Areco, a lovely little town 113 km (70 mi) from Buenos Aires, using an ICOM IC-R71A receiver. Reception conditions were always wonderful there, since the house was away from town and I had a lot of room for antennas. 

I can't forget to mention my beloved dog Erik, he was my lucky dog: everytime he started to wave his tail, I tuned a new station - hahahaaa 







LU2 Radio Bahía Blanca's building, Bahía Blanca City, Argentina. La Nueva Provincia is the city's newspaper, both belong to the same owner. My English grandpa's house, Charles, was just around the corner. February 2, 1986.
 LU2 Radio Bahía Blanca's


 Radio Musical FM's transmitter site at Morro da Cruz, Florianópolis, Santa Catarina State, Brazil. I remember staying there for quite a while, resting from the terrible heat, taking advantage of their air conditioning! January 12, 1986.












 
Right after visiting Radio Sonorama, Huancayo, Peru. There were few stations where I was UNwelcomed. This was one. It seemed that for them, a DXer was some kind of a terrorist! October 31, 1986.












 DXers' Time: Here I am (on the right) visiting DXer Roberto Lara, at Rosario City,Santa Fe Province, Argentina. We were in a bar next to LRA5 Radio Nacional Rosario. Can you see the walls? All the walls in the bar were covered with Radio Pennants, some of them were really rare! July 04, 1991.




Sharing DX Memories with you / DXers' Time: Visiting RAE's studios (Radiodifusión Argentina al Exterior, Buenos Aires), from left to right: DXers Julian Anderson, Jorge A. García, Gabriel Iván Barrera; sitting: Guillermo Biaggini. July 12, 1990.


DX Memories (recent ones): Visiting   Radio Cultura,  ! January 23, 2014.               
                                                        Radio Cultura,




DX Memories (recent ones): Visiting CBN Radio, at Foz do Iguaçú, Paraná State, Brazil. Kind people! January 23, 2014.

 




                               

recent ones: visiting Rádio Itaipú, 105.7 MHz FM, Foz, Paraná State, Brazil. When I tried to take some pics inside, they almost kicked me off... well, thanks, anyway!  January 23, 2014.


















On a cold, rainy day, visiting LT8 Radio Rosario, Rosario, Santa Fe province, Argentina. Aug. 18, 1986.














Here I am listening to Tropical bands stations at Felipe L. Flosi's QTH, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on April 1992. I was like a child in a candy store, using all those wonderful anchor radios (he had several, all operational), and logging lots of tiny, low powered stations on the 90 and 120m bands. Woohoo!

 

These are the German magazine Tele-Audiovision, and the Italian bulletin Radiorama - and that's me in the covers.



 Radio Eco, Iquitos, Amazonas, Peru. August 08, 1990. 1) Radio Eco's studio; 2) Entrance. The guy you see in this pic, quickly tried to cover his face after noticing the camera; he was selling drugs to the "Gringo" tourists.









 That's me visiting the studios of LRA13 Radio Nacional Bahía Blanca, Argentina. February 02, 1986.









 Here I am, on a rainy day, visiting LT3 Radio Cerealista, Rosario, Santa Fe province, Argentina. August 18, 1986.






















 That's me visiting LT2 Radio General San Martín's studios, Rosario, Santa Fe Province, Argentina. I was really welcomed here, they invited me with several rounds of beer, since it was a National holiday there were just a few people working at the station - August 17, 1986.











  
Radio Atlántida, Iquitos, Amazonas, Peru. 1) studios, 2) building front. August 08, 1990.























 Radio Loreto, Iquitos, Amazonas, Peru. 1) Auditorium; 2) studios.
DXers' Time: DX meeting of the Unión de Oyentes Peruanos (Peruvian Listeners' Union) in Lima, Peru, on March 03, 1987. From left to right Alberto Gamarra, Rafael Rojas Foinquinos, Edgardo Landauro, Carlos Saavedra, César Saavedra, Víctor Calero, and Mery Blas Rojas.





 Radio Charitas, Asunción, Paraguay. I just took a pic of the front and returned to my hotel, I was feeling sick because of the heat, 55°C (131° F) on that particular day. Jan. 03, 1986.










 Pampas DXing's cover, a bulletin devoted to Latin American DXing, which was edited by yours truly during many years. It reached a number of @ 400 copies per month, which were sent to DX-programmes, collaborators who sent their logs, and as an exchange with many, many DX bulletins.

 Radio La Voz de La Selva




Radio La Voz de La Selva, Iquitos, Amazonas, Peru. 1) Antennas & transmitter site; 2) offices; 3) building front.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I commenti sono aperti a tutti e sono soggetti insindacabilmente a moderazione.
NON SARANNO PUBBLICATI COMMENTI SE PRIVI DI NOME E COGNOME ED EMAIL.
IL SOLO NOMINATIVO RADIOAMATORIALE NON SOSTITUISCE IL NOME E COGNOME RICHIESTO.
Grazie.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.