This time it will be text in MFSK32 centered on 2000 Hz, and the image in MFSK64 centered on 1000 Hz.
Here is the procedure:
1) Have two instances of Fldigi running.
2) Turn on the RxID (green) on both instances of Fldigi.
3) After the mode changes to MFSK64, turn off the RxID on your second instance of Fldigi.
After program 46, we will take a break from simultaneous text and image transmissions. It's a lot of extra work for me to produce, and a lot of extra work for you to decode.
Program 46 will also include Chinese characters, transmitted as MFSK32 and later (and faster) as MFSK64L. I would grateful of recordings of the digital transmission of the Chinese characters, especially in the presence of interference or local noise.
Here is the lineup for VOA Radiogram, program 46, 15-16 February 2014:
- 1:35 MFSK32: Program preview
- 3:50 MFSK32/64: Press freedom index with simultaneous image*
- 10:49 MFSK32: Bing accused of censorship, with image
- 16:41 MFSK32: Hacking at Sochi Olympics, with image
- 22:09 MFSK32: Sample of VOA Chinese text**, with image
- 25:22 MFSK64L: Same sample of VOA Chinese text
- 27:28 MFSK32: Closing announcements
**Use UTF-8 character set. In Fldigi: Configure > Colors & Fonts> Rx/TX > Set top (white) box to UTF-8.
(all days and times UTC):
Sat 0930-1000 5745 kHz
Sat 1600-1630 17860 kHz
Sun 0230-0300 5745 kHz
Sun 1930-2000 15670 kHz
Please send reception reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
From your reports, it appears that last weekend's simultaneous text and image transmissions were largely successful. Thanks for those reports, which I'll be answering in the next couple of days.
Kim Andrew Elliott
Producer and Presenter
- Testo in MFSK32 centrato su 2000 Hz
- Immmagine in MFSK64 centrata sul 1000 Hz .
- 01:35 MFSK32 : anteprima del programma
- 03:50 MFSK32/64 : Premere indice libertà immagine simultanea
- 10:49 MFSK32 : Bing accusato di censura , con l'immagine
- 16:41 MFSK32 : Hacking alle Olimpiadi di Sochi , con l'immagine
- 22:09 MFSK32 : Campione di VOA testo cinese ** , con l'immagine
- 25:22 MFSK64L : stesso campione di VOA testo cinese
- 27:28 MFSK32 : annunci di chiusura