venerdì 23 marzo 2018

AM/FM pocket radios to the homeless

Greetings,

I am working on a radio project, and I need some assistance from you. Part of the radio hobby is sharing it with others. I don’t accept or ask for donations of any sort. One of the things I do is give AM/FM pocket radios to the homeless. My project involves earning money from my music video. It is called “Radio.” I am a turntablist. When someone watches my YouTube video, I earn money. All it takes is 3 minutes of my fellow ham’s time. If you could mention my video on your social media account, it will help my cause.  My call sign is KE6FBO. My alias is Peter MacQuarrie. The link to the YouTube video is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zkB55QluHo

Thank you so much for helping. This will really help. It makes a difference in a homeless person’s life to know other people care.

73! Albert P McQueary. aka Peter MacQuarrie KE6FBO






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I commenti sono aperti a tutti e sono soggetti insindacabilmente a moderazione.
NON SARANNO PUBBLICATI COMMENTI SE PRIVI DI NOME E COGNOME ED EMAIL.
IL SOLO NOMINATIVO RADIOAMATORIALE NON SOSTITUISCE IL NOME E COGNOME RICHIESTO.
Grazie.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.